In most cases HavenZone lets you keep your existing phone number even if you're moving out of the area code where your phone number is located. Make the move to HavenZone and get all the features you used to have to pay for ... FREE. Call waiting, three way calling, Voicemail and many more features are included free with every HavenZone account.
Find out if you can switch your number (land line or cell) to HavenZone by entering it into the availability selector to the right and we'll instantly tell you if your number is transferable.
Keep in mind that if your phone number is connected to your DSL connection, you need to take additional steps to transfer your number to us. If you want to keep your DSL connection, check with your current phone service provider to see if they offer "naked DSL". If so, they can unbundle your phone number from your DSL service allowing you to transfer the number without problem. If your current provider does not offer that service, check with your local cable company as most cable operators offer higher speed Internet connections at a more competitive price.
How do I transfer my number to HavenZone?
Existing HavenZone Customers, please Contact us for instructions how to port numbers into your existing account.
- Choose our LiteLine service or our US/Canada Unlimited plan.
- Once you have completed your order, you will be asked if you would like to keep your phone number.
- Complete the online forms and follow the instructions to transfer your phone number to HavenZone.
What if my number is not portable?
In some instances, we may not be able to transfer your number. In this case you can choose a new incoming number with the area code of your choice.
How long will it take to transfer my number?
The transfer process can take up to 30 days, depending on your local phone company.
What happens while my number is being transferred?
During the number transfer process, we provide you a temporary number so that you can begin to use our service and all its free features immediately. Then, when your number is transferred, we'll inform you via email and your number will be transferred seamlessly.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
Contact HavenZone Customer Support through our online form or by calling 1-888-AVS-2001 or
718-850-2400 (international customers).
1. What is the cost of porting a number?
There is a setup fee of $19.95.
2. Where can I port my number from?
US and Canada.
3. How can I check if my number is portable?
The order form includes an ‘auto’ check/ update from the system. Orders that are not portable will be flagged as such during the order process.
4. How do I port a number to replace an existing DID number?
Email Sales@HavenZone.com for instructions.
5. How long does the process take?
Up to 30 days from the date we receive all requested information.
6. Can I port a toll-free number?
Yes, place an order for a toll free number and email Sales@HavenZone.com the order number and number you will port and they will return an LOA and further instructions.
7. Can I port multiple numbers at the same time?
No, you must submit them individually. However, if you are going to port more than 25, we can discuss discounts.
8. Is the port fee refundable in the event my number is not ported?
Yes, unless you haven’t provided all requested information such as LOA and copy of phone bill.
9. When can I cancel my current number?
Only once you have received conformation from us that your number has been ported successfully.
10. How do I start the process?
New customers should place an order for a plan that includes a US/Canada DID phone number from www.HavenZone.com. Existing customers should place an order for a plan that includes a US/Canada DID phone number from the "Place Order" link within your Control Panel.
11. Why is my number not portable?
Number porting requires interaction between carriers and in some cases, your current provider might not be able to port numbers out. In addition, in some regions (usually rural areas), our footprint does not include the ability to port numbers due to infrastructure and carrier partnerships.
Local Number Portability
- Number porting is only available for US or Canada numbers.
- A $19.95 setup fee will be added to your account after your number is successfully ported.