With Seneca®, outside callers can:
- Simply speak the name of the call destination rather than push buttons.
- Speak over the voice prompts instead of waiting, saving time.
- Try up to four additional locations to find the employee.
With Seneca, users can:
- Screen a caller before deciding to take the call or reject it.
- Record conversations and save the recording into their mailbox as a voice message.
- Create an Address Book to place outgoing calls, forward voice, fax and e-mail messages and initiate new e-mail messages.
- Use a simple voice command to place calls to members of your contact list.
- Make a return call by simply saying, “Call back.”
- Dial any telephone number by speaking the phone number.
- Listen to, reply to, forward and compose e-mail messages while away from a computer, using the phone.
- Log into the system using only speech commands.
- Refresh their contact database either manually or by command whenever changes are made.
- Have calls routed directly to them at their Virtual Extension number, which eliminates the need to disclose home or cell phone numbers.
- Configure their mailbox via the Internet to control settings and configure message notification.
- Check their Microsoft Exchange calendar and create, accept, decline, and reply to meeting requests.
- Be notified of new calls while on another call.
- Place calls on hold to manage other messages or place/accept other calls.